Flight sim gear!

• If you want to place your device on a desk and get a relatively good operational experience, purchasing a Bluetooth-enabled controller with Xbox functionality would be a good choice. AFG can adapt to them, and the key layout is the same as the default key layout for desktop controllers. The only downside is that on mobile devices, you can't customize these keys yourself, and in my testing, it seems that the pause replay key doesn't work. The control slider hides itself, and the replay function is lost, until the next time you don't connect the controller and start the game.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• If you want to place your device on a desk and get a relatively good operational experience, purchasing a Bluetooth-enabled controller with Xbox functionality would be a good choice. AFG can adapt to them, and the key layout is the same as the default key layout for desktop controllers. The only downside is that on mobile devices, you can't customize these keys yourself, and in my testing, it seems that the pause replay key doesn't work. The control slider hides itself, and the replay function is lost, until the next time you don't connect the controller and start the game.

Do you have any ideas as to how to download your B777 mod for iOS? (Couldn't find the relevant thread)

BTW, it looks rather excellent through what I've seen. Do you think the B737NG has realistic manoeuvring performance?

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333