Throttle increments

• Hi all,

now I also have installed the aircraft addon for FS4 and it's really worth the money, great aircraft.

Found 1 little problem mainly flying the CRJ. Because I don't have any hotas or other for the throttles

I am used to adjust the throttle always with a key. And the increments in the CRJ are too large, one little key press

and it goes up or down too much. So I always have to correct it. Can this be adjusted somewhere?

Also in the CRJ I found again that I can only get a DME2 in the PFD or MFD when setting NAV2 as nav source.

If I only activate NAV2 in BRG I only have the pointer. This also happens in my other CRJ in XP, is this the real thing?

In Boeing or Airbus it's always there as soon as the frequency is caught.

Cheers

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• Hm, the increments should be identical between the CRJ and the A320, I'm not seeing any difference in behavior on my side. Are you sure you have only one assignment for the throttle, not also for the throttle of twin and quad jets? Multi-engine assignments should be removed if you use the same button. Then it defaults back to the one throttle input that you have assigned.

The BRG source changes which navigation source is used for the arrows. If you select VOR2 as the BRG source 2 then you get a needle pointing to the VOR station tuned with the NAV2 frequency.

If you set the NAV source to VOR1 then you get the HSI deflection and DME from NAV1. If you set it to VOR2 then you get the HSI deflection and DME from NAV2.

You can use the BRG source and NAV source independently, so you can have FMS1/NAV1/NAV2/FMS2 as navigation source, ADF1/FMS1/VOR1 as the first bearing pointer and ADF2/FMS2/VOR2 as the second bearing pointer. The autopilot is always only coupled to the navigation source, not the bearing source. You can couple the autopilot to the left HSI or right HSI and switch between them using the XFR button in the autopilot panel.

Please also check out our tutorial for this kind of autopilot with navigation source:
    https://www.aerofly.com/aircraft-tutor…urce-selection/

Regards,

Jan

• Thank you Jan. I did not assign any keys to the multiengine setup. And the big difference to the airbus is that the CRJ

does not have autothrottle. In the A320 I set it to CL/Speed and than I adjust the speed knob. In the CRJ the speed adjustment

is usually used to maintain a certain speed while climbing. Or did you change that? I didn't even try it.

The problem regarding the Vor2 BRG and Navsource is that a certain combination is not available in the CRJ:

To have a Vor2 needle only but no HSI together with a DME2 display on the PFD or MFD. This works in all Boeing and also Airbus.

Only set the frequency and activate the switch in the panel.

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS