How to find a pathway A SID or STAR takes

• Hey guys i need to ask one question related to SID and STARS. Currently i am flying a320 and in FMC i need to select SID for deparutre and STAR for arrival runway. So as you know there are many options of SIDS and STARS available in FMC. So is there anyway that i can see what pathway SID or STAR takes like in my this flight i have selected AMTE4B so is there anywebsite i can visit to see actually what path airline takes for this STAR so by this way i can select the SID/STAR which i like i dont like zig zag SID/STARs thats why i wanted to know if i could see pathway for any sid or star by just typing its name ( Eg AMTE4B )

Thanks

• Hey guys i need to ask one question related to SID and STARS. Currently i am flying a320 and in FMC i need to select SID for deparutre and STAR for arrival runway. So as you know there are many options of SIDS and STARS available in FMC. So is there anyway that i can see what pathway SID or STAR takes like in my this flight i have selected AMTE4B so is there anywebsite i can visit to see actually what path airline takes for this STAR so by this way i can select the SID/STAR which i like i dont like zig zag SID/STARs thats why i wanted to know if i could see pathway for any sid or star by just typing its name ( Eg AMTE4B )

Thanks

There is an Air Mate app on the Android Google Play Store, maybe this will help you. On Aerofly there is only this outdated navigation. The app is free and includes worldwide flights.

• XPFlightPlanner (for XPlane).

But it uses AIRAC something like 22xx, where Aerolfy uses a melting pot based on AIRAC 1301.

So I use Online Flight Planner - ONLY FOR FLIGHT SIMULATION set on AIRAC 1301, and set to depart from SID and arrive to STAR. So, the first waypoint is the same SID name familly, and the same with STAR about the last waypoint. With the navigation menu I try the best SIDs and STARs of the same names of the first and last waypoints. A screenshot of it, delete the flight plan, and start the session from zero.

There's still a (big) problem, some waypoints will not be found in the MCDU (and not only the farthest ones).

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Thanks

Id recommend using simbrief for Route filing. There they give you the currently active charts. In aerofly the air resources are a bit outdated but that’s not a problem just choose the Sid that is the closest to the sid simbrief gives you. Airmate is a great addition as well.