• Jet-Pack (IPACS)
    Hello,

I just noticed this atrocious button clicking glitch. All of the sounds are involuntary as I'm not clicking any buttons (except for the few times I flicked switches, which made no difference). Device is iPad Pro Gen 3 12.9," 512GB, USA.

This issue has occurred on the B737-900, A320, CRJ900, and B747. I'd like to know why it happens and how it can be fixed. Please see the attached video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks,

Thekingbuji333

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• This failure has happened to me a few times. This problem was later corrected and no longer occurred. My device is Android.

• That sounds quite irregular I'm not sure if that is an actual button or knob being used by an assistance in the sim or if it is an actual glitch by the sound module playing the wrong sound. Do you see any button or knob in the cockpit actually moving or is it just the audio?

No. It's only the audio that is playing the sound. The only assistance I use is auto-trim.

-Thekingbuji333

• That sounds quite irregular I'm not sure if that is an actual button or knob being used by an assistance in the sim or if it is an actual glitch by the sound module playing the wrong sound. Do you see any button or knob in the cockpit actually moving or is it just the audio?

This happens to me as well it seems like whenever the fps drops it clicks for every frame.

I've established that the sound effect is the same as the master caution button on the affected Boeing and Airbus aircraft.

-Thekingbuji333