Flight radar for aerofly ( suggestion )

• does ipacs knows how many players are online and what aircrafts are being flown though out the map at that moment much like flightradat24 ( but for aerofly ) their altitude speed location and route? if ipacs have this infomation about players i think it would be a cool idea to introduce in-game map from which we could see how many players are flying and thier flight info locations etc. if this reduces performance of the app you could keep this a option those with powerful devices can use it. Plus everytime to view flight plan we have to pause the game and head towards menu to see that it would be great if you introduce it during the flight so we dont have to actually pause the flight.

Aeroflyer:!:
    100000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS 8)
    Bluestacks Emulator

• It's a cool idea. I'd like to see it get added

And then you see someone with a descent rate of -80,000 and 750kts using a 737 ;)

well its a simulator so its possible but it would be great feature and then further ipacs can get leaderboard to see who flown most of the time in a week or month and many things can be done with leaderboard will increase interest of players doing long haul flights like myself

Aeroflyer:!:
    100000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS 8)
    Bluestacks Emulator

• does ipacs knows how many players are online and what aircrafts are being flown though out the map at that moment much like flightradat24 ( but for aerofly ) their altitude speed location and route? if ipacs have this infomation about players i think it would be a cool idea to introduce in-game map from which we could see how many players are flying and thier flight info locations etc. if this reduces performance of the app you could keep this a option those with powerful devices can use it. Plus everytime to view flight plan we have to pause the game and head towards menu to see that it would be great if you introduce it during the flight so we dont have to actually pause the flight.

Your idea is very good. It would be great if IPACS added an option to open the map while flying without having to leave the flight to return to the main menu.