• HI MY DEAR FRENDS. :P

Since 2022, reports have appeared in the game, which are the result of in-game flights. This means that a competitive ranking can be organized on this basis.8|
    What does this mean? People can create a virtual airline, recruit associates, fly and receive reports:love:. As a result, they can create a VAC rating.
    I think this will significantly improve the flying experience and increase interest in the game. Different ratings already exist in RFS and IF, as well as unofficial ratings from various local communities. For example, the Russian RFS community has published their rating for four years and it unites hundreds of players.
    You can implement this rating on forums, Facebook, WhatsApp, and Telegram, and it could really become something great.
    If you have any questions, feel free to leave them below and I will try my best to answer them for you.:/

• I am intrigued. How does this work? Are these Aerofly virtual airlines organised in any way? How and where do you report your flights?

I took a glimpse at Aerofly's flight log file, which is in some binary format. Otherwise this could have been a nice start to report your virtual flights back to your virtual airline.

• I am intrigued. How does this work? Are these Aerofly virtual airlines organised in any way? How and where do you report your flights?

I took a glimpse at Aerofly's flight log file, which is in some binary format. Otherwise this could have been a nice start to report your virtual flights back to your virtual airline.

The rating system works very simply. The leader creates their virtual airline (VA) and registers it. Then, pilots who fly for the VA can join. After the flight, the pilots take a screenshot of the completed flight at a specially selected location.

The specifics depend on the platform chosen. I have some ideas for the Telegram, for example, due to its built-in translator. There are many ways to do this, so the specifics will vary.

https://vk.com/ba_fs – here is an example of how my Aerofly FS VA was created back in 2022. Although you might not understand everything, that's okay because, but there is a huge potential for this. The only issue is finding enough people to participate.