Over 2 years later, will it ever get fixed?

• Aerofly developers, I really appreciate all the updates and bug fixes. However, there's some errors that have been in Aerofly (including FS Global) for over two years now that I really wish to see fixed soon.

When Aerofly released the 787-10 over two years ago, the United Airlines livery had several errors that were never fixed. Here's a real-life picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11078496

When you look at Aerofly's 787-10, the "UNITED" text is misplaced and not long enough. The "U" in UNITED should start behind the first window and the "D" should extend past the second door (when looking at the left side of the aircraft. On the right side of the aircraft, the U should start before the second door and the D should end before the first window: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10817298).

Additionally, the blue swoop towards the end of Aerofly's United 787-10 should not go above the horizontal stabilizer.

The registration should be placed next to the American flag and not below the windows.

Additionally, the EVA 787-10 in Aerofly could really use a color update to match the EVA 777.

Can these errors on 787 liveries finally be fixed after over two years?

• Easily fixed if users had access to the paintkit, that begs the question, do IPACS have access to the paintkits?

If so, then why are so many paintkits not being released, perhaps its legal contracts that prohibit the release, if so, then please let us know so we stop asking these sort of questions.

• The BA 787 has inverted text on the right side of the vertical stabiliser too.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• It's not even a big deal, like it is so bad that it makes it so unbearable to fly with? Like no offence when something doesn't go the way you want you start screaming like an infant ?

• It's not even a big deal, like it is so bad that it makes it so unbearable to fly with? Like no offence when something doesn't go the way you want you start screaming like an infant ?

I'm certainly not the only one that would like to see these errors fixed. No where did I say this was unbearable, but I and others have been waiting for over two years for this to be fixed.

And please feel free to point out where I'm screaming like an infant.