Aircraft download impossible

• Hi 👋

After the beautiful Lukla airport, I wanted to compliment the devs for the incredible work with around's airports. I wanted to go to the Mount Everest Helipad but when I try to download any helicopter, it refuses to download. Internet's good, purchases restored, simulator closed and reopened with cache cleared etc. That doesn't work. Is there 1 way to.correct this bug please?

Thanks

Aviationly,

SkyX

• Please also note that the helipad is relatively small. The EC135 can stand on it well, the UH60 is too big and rolls backwards off the helipad and leads to a crash - at least the parking brake has to be applied here.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• What device do you have, what operating system version is running, which country are you currently located in, does lukla load with other aircraft?

Xiaomi 11T, Mediatek Dimensity 1200, Android 14, located in France and Lukla load with any other aircraft.

Please also note that the helipad is relatively small. The EC135 can stand on it well, the UH60 is too big and rolls backwards off the helipad and leads to a crash - at least the parking brake has to be applied here.

The problem is more like I can't download the aircraft himself.

Aviationly,

SkyX