CH - Airports, Airfields, Airstrips and Heliports (Spoiler)

• As a Mac user, I was very happy many years ago when FS was released. I started flying in Switzerland and then flew out into the world. Over time, I found a lot of fun in developing scenery - I also started doing that in Switzerland.

At the beginning of this year I decided to finally transfer everything that I had downloaded from the Internet in Switzerland for the FS (1) and FS 2 to the FS 4, if possible; I have already done the first smaller works on Flight -Sim.org published:

Now comes the point in this long-haul flight where the cruising altitude can be left. It is time to prepare a good landing for the over 100 airfields, mostly heliports, and dozens of objects in Switzerland..:)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Wow! Wow! Wow! :love:
    What an admirable surprise Michael, you made my day! 8o
    I will be delighted to discover everything new you have brought.

GREAT THANKS for all this work:thumbup:

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) :

Can I publish the LSZV airport you created in the AirportCreationTool?🤔

I have permission from chrispriv to publish his airports created in the AirportCreationTool.😀

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

• I have now started publishing airports for Switzerland.:)

It starts with 28 airports that were created some time ago by chrispriv (27x) and Jet-Pack (IPACS) (1x) using the AirportCreationTool:

I have now published their places first because there are no further add-ons for this, as with the following publications.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

• Unfortunately, the next releases will still need some time because a lot of things are connected to a lot of things and smaller packages are therefore not so easy to publish.

There are now over 100 airports (mostly heliports) and around 50 POIs as well as other objects.

While the airfield files I created are more technical in nature, chrispriv creates beautiful objects with the POIs that invite you to fly slowly at low altitude:

But unfortunately not everything always fits::(?(8)

That's a brief update, Tschüss, Michael

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

• A milestone has been reached:

There are now "still" 126 hospital helipads on the agenda, which will be gradually published in the near future. They are already in the system, but some of them still need to be developed.🫣

Another area is the development of interesting objects, as the pictures in the previous post show.😀

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations: