WSSL-Seletar Airport Singapore

• Seletar Airport is a significant aviation facility located in Singapore. Adding it to a flight simulator like Aerofly FS Global would offer several benefits:

1. **Realism**: Including Seletar Airport in Aerofly FS Global would enhance the realism of the simulation for users interested in flying in or around Singapore. This adds to the overall immersion and authenticity of the experience.

2. **Training and Familiarization**: For pilots or aviation enthusiasts looking to familiarize themselves with Seletar Airport for training or recreational purposes, having it in the simulator would be invaluable. It allows users to practice procedures, approaches, and departures in a virtual environment before doing so in real life.

3. **Exploration**: Flight simulators are not only used for training but also for exploration and enjoyment. Having Seletar Airport enables users to explore the area around Singapore, practice different flight routes, and enjoy scenic flights over the region.

4. **Community Demand**: If there's a significant demand from the flight simulation community to include Seletar Airport, it makes sense for developers to consider adding it to Aerofly FS Global. Community feedback and requests often drive updates and expansions in flight simulation software.

5. **Variety and Diversity**: Adding Seletar Airport increases the variety of airports available in the simulator, providing users with more options for flight planning and simulation experiences. It caters to users who specifically want to fly to or from Seletar Airport as the SEA region is quite empty.

6. **Educational Value**: Including real-world airports like Seletar Airport can also have educational value, allowing users to learn about the airport's history, its significance in aviation, and its role in the local transportation network one such example is me.

No I did not use AI to right this

Best,

War

Aerofly Global (IOS) Iphone 12 Mini

• I agree and would use the same points to ask for KMSP too.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• Seletar Airport is a significant aviation facility located in Singapore. Adding it to a flight simulator like Aerofly FS Global would offer several benefits:

1. **Realism**: Including Seletar Airport in Aerofly FS Global would enhance the realism of the simulation for users interested in flying in or around Singapore. This adds to the overall immersion and authenticity of the experience.

2. **Training and Familiarization**: For pilots or aviation enthusiasts looking to familiarize themselves with Seletar Airport for training or recreational purposes, having it in the simulator would be invaluable. It allows users to practice procedures, approaches, and departures in a virtual environment before doing so in real life.

3. **Exploration**: Flight simulators are not only used for training but also for exploration and enjoyment. Having Seletar Airport enables users to explore the area around Singapore, practice different flight routes, and enjoy scenic flights over the region.

4. **Community Demand**: If there's a significant demand from the flight simulation community to include Seletar Airport, it makes sense for developers to consider adding it to Aerofly FS Global. Community feedback and requests often drive updates and expansions in flight simulation software.

5. **Variety and Diversity**: Adding Seletar Airport increases the variety of airports available in the simulator, providing users with more options for flight planning and simulation experiences. It caters to users who specifically want to fly to or from Seletar Airport as the SEA region is quite empty.

6. **Educational Value**: Including real-world airports like Seletar Airport can also have educational value, allowing users to learn about the airport's history, its significance in aviation, and its role in the local transportation network one such example is me.

No I did not use AI to right this

Best,

War

Aerofly Global (IOS) Iphone 12 Mini

• Not sure why asking for one airport needs such in-depth reasoning but you made this post on March 23rd, I see this one as a duplicate.