Bug after last update AEROFLY FS GLOBAL

• Hi dear IPACS there is a bug after update 1.0.35 when I’m looking the plane in EXTERNAL VIEW when I look inside the cockpit the screens are not working there is nothing there I can see the ground instead of the screens and A380’s autopilot panel’s numbers are blurry after the last update if you can fix it will be fine the game is perfect keep updating it and more HD scenarios of course :)

• This is intentional behavior and has been this way for years. It's a performance optimization that the computational expensive screen rendering is not performed when you don't look at the screens.

The texture quality depends on your device and available memory (RAM).

is it possible to make it better as my texture on my iphone is already at 100% and it is the same as the image above and I find it hard to set up my autopilot

Best,

War

Aerofly Global (IOS) Iphone 12 Mini

• This is intentional behavior and has been this way for years. It's a performance optimization that the computational expensive screen rendering is not performed when you don't look at the screens.

The texture quality depends on your device and available memory (RAM)

no because the screens they were working in external view when you look inside the cockpit before the last update I’m thinking to buy the new iPhone 16 Pro when release may be they will fix with the new iphone right now I’m with iphone 11

• New
    • Official Post

no because the screens they were working in external view when you look inside the cockpit before the last update I’m thinking to buy the new iPhone 16 Pro when release may be they will fix with the new iphone right now I’m with iphone 11

Apparently you know our code better than us... The screens are not updated when you are in the external view, they keep the last image. This means when you look inside you may see something on the screens or you may not. But this optimization has been in place for years and to my knowledge nothing has changed for a long time.

• Apparently you know our code better than us... The screens are not updated when you are in the external view, they keep the last image. This means when you look inside you may see something on the screens or you may not. But this optimization has been in place for years and to my knowledge nothing has changed for a long time.

Ok dear IPACS the screens are not problem the game is very very cool but can you add WIZZ AIR livery to A320 PLS!

• Apparently you know our code better than us... The screens are not updated when you are in the external view, they keep the last image. This means when you look inside you may see something on the screens or you may not. But this optimization has been in place for years and to my knowledge nothing has changed for a long time.

I think you need to hire him then since he is so intelligent

Best,

War

Aerofly Global (IOS) Iphone 12 Mini

• Very strange, I always see the cockpit on Android with working instruments. It's probably due to the outdated device 🤷

Exactly I’m telling them that the screens are working when you look the cockpit in external view but they don’t believe me bro even when you turn left or right you can see that pfd is working

• Hey iPacs,

I have the airbus a320 glitch it’s just a visual it hasn’t annoyed me or anything, just thought I would show . As others might find it frustrating not sure, but it’s a visual one with the engine bleed if flashing constantly. In a flight then it had crashed the game. Didn’t bother me as I had just go a back into it and was in the same flight. Can’t upload a video, of it

• New
    • Official Post

Hey iPacs,

I have the airbus a320 glitch it’s just a visual it hasn’t annoyed me or anything, just thought I would show . As others might find it frustrating not sure, but it’s a visual one with the engine bleed if flashing constantly. In a flight then it had crashed the game. Didn’t bother me as I had just go a back into it and was in the same flight. Can’t upload a video, of it

It could be that your Aerofly is running too slow. Please lower the graphics settings if possible and enable limit frame rate.