Condensing the autopilot controls back down?

• I tapped the Autopilot Box and got the string of white sub-boxes along the bottom of the instrument panel which obscures the view. I cannot get it back to the one Autopilot (selection) Box, tapping the top display in "FS" style doesn't work and there is no menu item. Is this a one-way-street, no reversing selection? It can't be deliberately that final, uninstalling is the only thing I can think of.

• Hi Warper71, yeah, I think the panel is the best part of Aerofly and always zoom the view to frame it best. Putting that stuff in the plain sky area makes much more sense. I tried to clear things by restarting the iPad but it didn't help. I wonder will that stuff be there if I delete and re-install.
    The earlier post about the next update being around Christmas seems prophetic, look at how long this one took and how little it improved things and how many new faults it generated. I feel a bit of a let down, they gave us what they wanted not what we needed.
    How much effort would it have been to show the 737 NDB frequency in use, or a DME read out.... And VORs!

• Totally agree, Overloaded. And don't forget the new graphical glitches on some devices... This sim is the ultimate reason why I bought an iPad Air 2, and after 3 months waiting for an update, we get this... It's frustrating :(