New iPad Pro (smaller) and accelerometer fix Andy?

• I'm gutted there is no 4GB option, otherwise I would have picked one up. Happy to stay with the Air 2 / Mini 4 in the meantime. Would be curious what more the developers think they could give us with this new hardware, RAM limitations aside.

• Yay, it worked! I can finally do some city runs, thanks :)! Anyway, I'm planning to purchase the new iPad pro, because my iPad air storage is running dangerously low (16gb). Plus, the camera is really attractive. I think I'll get the 32gb version, because I don't see Aerofly 2 exceeding 20gb anytime soon. It's going to be essentially an exclusive flight-sim device. Too bad it has only 2GB ram, or else it would really be future-proofing.

• We strongly recommend to get at least 64GB versions of any iOS device. With southern California, Aerofly is currently using 4-5 GB of space, so a 32 GB space devices has not much space left if you consider iOS itself and possibly some other Apps, pictures, movies or songs.

Our plans are to add more sceneries to Aerofly, so it is helpful to have enough free space.

• I don't understand why Apple opted out of the 64GB option for iPad pro, because 32GB is quite little, while 128GB is too much for me. They just want people to pay more i guess for the 128GB.

• I don't understand why Apple opted out of the 64GB option for iPad pro, because 32GB is quite little, while 128GB is too much for me. They just want people to pay more i guess for the 128GB.

Yup, and that may still end up being Apple's undoing. It's one thing to have loyal customers but you shouldn't rip them off.

• Donka 100% right, I got to the Pro smaller page and got to the price of a 128 GB wifi only, in the Apple store and thought to hell with this! I have a Google Pixel C enroute for a lot less money and it has 3 GB of RAM not 2 and a 10.2" 2560X1800 screen not a 9.7" 2048X1536, 64GB not 32 or 128! Just too much naked greed for not enough back. My mini 2 will be my last Apple device for a while. It can give me a run around the SoCal desert until IPACS bring it out for Android, it wouldn't really bother me too much if they never do.

Edited 2 times, last by Overloaded: Spelling (April 7, 2016 at 6:54 PM).

• I like my Apple devices and they are quality products but to raise the price and lower the options as they did with the new Pro is very disappointing. I don't need a 128GB device but the 32GB is too borderline for me. They should have kept the same pricing increase instead of increasing this and forcing the bigger jump between capacities. The new functionality is enough to warrant a sensible price jump.
    And as for fragmentation, introducing a second 'Pro' device but only giving it half the RAM is a pain for developers and hurts the development of apps such as Aerofly 2!
    I would have bought a 9.7" Pro on release day if it had 4GB RAM.