• I notice the forum header seems to have changed, with a picture of the Learjet and some other alterations. Unfortunately, the picture and text seems to be surprisingly low resolution, and for me at least, suddenly gives a sort of "bargain-basement" 16 color vibe to the forum.

Is there a higher resolution version of that picture available?

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• I have a 27inch 2560 x 1440 monitor. At 100% this forum is about the size of a printed page, (surrounded by a huge, empty ocean of blue) which is not very readable from 2 or more feet away. :D

In fact the text is about 1/4 of an inch high.

I'm wondering if the forum is one of those best seen at a lower resolution.....

EDIT: You are right though, the forum looks much nicer shrunk down that way, but unfortunately I then have to press my nose against the monitor to read it! ;););)

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• I notice the forum header seems to have changed, with a picture of the Learjet and some other alterations. Unfortunately, the picture and text seems to be surprisingly low resolution, and for me at least, suddenly gives a sort of "bargain-basement" 16 color vibe to the forum.

Is there a higher resolution version of that picture available?

Really? Looks sharp to me on a 27" screen...

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Really? Looks sharp to me on a 27" screen...

I don't know your resolution, but I guess it doesn't matter. Seems I will just expand to about 150% and ignore it.

Devons rig