• We are coming up on 6 months since the last iOS update and there are still a few bugs that need addressed including hard crashes when starting at specific airports or flying near adjoining airspace.
    Are there plans to fix these anytime soon or even add new content such as the Q400? This would be a welcome update even without new regions.

• We are coming up on 6 months since the last iOS update and there are still a few bugs that need addressed including hard crashes when starting at specific airports or flying near adjoining airspace.
    Are there plans to fix these anytime soon or even add new content such as the Q400? This would be a welcome update even without new regions.

Have seen some bugs, but the one I would really like to be fixed is the frame rate drops as the simulation is running, it doesn't matter if you are by buildings or with just terrain around, every 6 seconds I get a frame rate drop that lasts a second.

Making it not smooth. I use to love the smoothness of the earlier version.

I hope they optimize the sim for better performance before they add more stuff too.

• Have seen some bugs, but the one I would really like to be fixed is the frame rate drops as the simulation is running, it doesn't matter if you are by buildings or with just terrain around, every 6 seconds I get a frame rate drop that lasts a second.

Making it not smooth. I use to love the smoothness of the earlier version.

I hope they optimize the sim for better performance before they add more stuff too.

This happens on my iPad Air 2 regardless of graphics settings set to high or low.