Florida Keys Scenery Package Progress

• So while I finish up Marathon Airport modeling I wanted to post some progress screenshots of my Florida Keys scenery package. Give me some more time and I'll get it uploaded to the downloads section so that everyone can enjoy flying from Key West International Airport to Marathon Airport. Also included will be the Key West NAS compliments of Dave. Enjoy the sneak peek.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• These ramp shots appear to be extremely high quality scenery. Bring it on, I'm ready and waiting. Thanks for building this important scenery package. And thanks to Dave and Rodeo for their part. Any sneak previews of Marathon?

Regards,

Ray

• These ramp shots appear to be extremely high quality scenery. Bring it on, I'm ready and waiting. Thanks for building this important scenery package. And thanks to Dave and Rodeo for their part. Any sneak previews of Marathon?

Regards,

Ray

Yes, it will be high quality with a lot of hand made custom buildings. Once I get the main terminal building finished for Marathon I'll post more screen shots. That building is very detailed in general and is taking me some time to finish. Please keep in mind that I have a full time job as a CIO, and I work for IPACS. This package unfortunately is third in that list between my two real jobs and having a life :)

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Yes, it will be high quality with a lot of hand made custom buildings. Once I get the main terminal building finished for Marathon I'll post more screen shots. That building is very detailed in general and is taking me some time to finish. Please keep in mind that I have a full time job as a CIO, and I work for IPACS. This package unfortunately is third in that list between my two real jobs and having a life :)

That would be great. I see lots of custom night lighting to go with all those custom objects. Wow.

Flight Simmers are a tough bunch. We commonly tend to forget little things like family and day job. :S:huh::rolleyes:

Regards,

Ray

• This video is up to date on the Marathon airport.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Regards,

Ray

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wIltxINFGqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>