I tried to use the Geoconverter Tool and to get familar with it but it doesn't work. I choosed a small german island and followed the wiki tutorial. I also read many forum entries and the "Having troubles with the geoconvert tool; please read" thread.
What I have done so far is:
- I generated the tiles with the FSET tool
- I noted the top-left and bottom-right corners from FSET and converted them
- I edited the TMC file and inserted the coordinates for every level. I left the destination folder pointing to .\scenery\images
- I copied the .BMP and.INF files to the GeoConverter input folder
- I used the the inf2tfwConveter to generate the .TFW file
- Finally I ran the GeoConverter tool from PowerShell with the .TMC file as command paramter
The converter runs upto the 100% completion message.
But there are no output files in the .\scenery\images folder. I followed the tutorial several times but can't find the mistake I made
Maybe some of the more experienced users here can get what I am doing wrong?
In attachment you'l find my TMC file and the converter log file (I renamed to .txt because the .tmc/.log extension is not allowed by the forum).