• While I have used FSX since it's very first version, and have used DCS World and played around with X-Plane, and have built many a PC so understand hardware issues, AFS2 is new for me. I have committed to using it going forward (my WMR headset and TM 16000 controller arrives today). So I have the following questions aimed at minimizing my learning curve with AFS2. I have read the wiki users guide twice and gone through the Flight School. I have installed the free Southwestern, Colorado, and Utah sceneries (from Steam).

+ There is no way to search or list locations -- correct?

+ The photo quality with 3D structures Swiss scenery is not in the Steam version -- correct? I find airports in the US, but not in Europe.

+ Is there a collection of tutorial videos for learning ASF2 somewhere? I have searched YouTube and found found vids on a few specific things but little in the way of instructional vids for how best to learn and exploit the product. For example: how to setup and use VR/WMR, "Getting Started", etc.

Thanks!

• + There is no way to search or list locations -- correct?

+ The photo quality with 3D structures Swiss scenery is not in the Steam version -- correct? I find airports in the US, but not in Europe.

+ Is there a collection of tutorial videos for learning ASF2 somewhere? I have searched YouTube and found found vids on a few specific things but little in the way of instructional vids for how best to learn and exploit the product. For example: how to setup and use VR/WMR, "Getting Started", etc.

1) at the moment there is no search function apart from panning and zooming on the map

2) Switzerland can be purchased as in Steam as downloadable content (DLC)

3) We do have tutorials in form of text because that is easier for us to expand in the future. Here is a link to one of the tutorials: https://www.aerofly.com/aerofly_fs_2/d…raft:learjet_45 on the left you'll find more links to more aircraft.

Regards,

Jan