Aerofly running in a window problem

• Hi,

is there a way to bring the Aerofly FS2 running in a Window on the desktop during its running on VR glasses?

I configured Aerofly to start in a window but even it starts, every other windows shut down automatically and can't reopened again.

I have to restart the PC to reopen. There is not other way to reopen the involuntarily closed windows.

I see in the main.mcf (under C:\Users\.....\Documents\Aerofly FS 2-old) is Fullscreen switched off but in the rest it should be change to something else but not Fullscreen?:

<[file]

<[tmsettings_sim]

<[bool][window_fullscreen][false]>

<[int32][window_fullscreen_width][2160]>

<[int32][window_fullscreen_height][1200]>

Seems to be changed from Fullscreen to something else but doesn't change.

Need your help. Thanks.

Regards, Sel

Cheers, Sel Rider

Oculus Rift

Controller: G27, Saitek X52

--------------------------------------------------VR Simulationen ------------------------------------------------

- Aerofly: Northeastern USA,  USA Utah, Innsbruck Airport, Orbx - Chicago Meigs Field

- ProjectCars 2, City Car, EuroTruck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....und wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf sie behalten ;)

• When running in VR mode it automatically adjusts regardless of what you have set. Running in VR needs to have a specific configuration in order to maintain performance and workability.

So, you can't do what you are asking.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I could run as window but not in that resolution I want to have. Even I want to make the window a litte bit bigger, it was not possible. As shown in my clips:

I want have this function to use the rest of the screen for other information while I create YouTube clips.

Thanks.

Cheers, Sel Rider

Oculus Rift

Controller: G27, Saitek X52

--------------------------------------------------VR Simulationen ------------------------------------------------

- Aerofly: Northeastern USA,  USA Utah, Innsbruck Airport, Orbx - Chicago Meigs Field

- ProjectCars 2, City Car, EuroTruck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....und wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf sie behalten ;)

Edited once, last by selrider ().