Little rewarding download

• A few days ago I downloaded the runway LEST (Spain). Done this, I realize that take off and land on a runway (simple rectangle), "located in the middle of nowhere" (surface without any resolution) and without any infrastructure around the runway that we are familiar, is not anything rewarding .

I do not know any computer design program, I'm just a user; that is why I ask this forum: How many programs do I have to know to build the infrastructure of an airport (of this airport)?

Can I request e-mail from some specific users through this forum, and also provide mine?

Regards: Delfin

• A few days ago I downloaded the runway LEST (Spain). Done this, I realize that take off and land on a runway (simple rectangle), "located in the middle of nowhere" (surface without any resolution) and without any infrastructure around the runway that we are familiar, is not anything rewarding .

I do not know any computer design program, I'm just a user; that is why I ask this forum: How many programs do I have to know to build the infrastructure of an airport (of this airport)?

Can I request e-mail from some specific users through this forum, and also provide mine?

Regards: Delfin

Redownload LEST - I just added a couple of buildings. If you think that sort of thing improves it more can be added.

• I do not know any computer design program, I'm just a user; that is why I ask this forum: How many programs do I have to know to build the infrastructure of an airport (of this airport)?

To build a truly realistic model an of airport for AFS you need 3DS Max. It's also possible with AC3D, but probably harder work due to the relative lack of features compared to Max.

Adding stock buildings with FSCloudPort can work well though for an approximation of an airport.

As I've said too many times, I wish IPACS would either write a Blender plugin or open up the file formats so anyone can have a go at this with free software.

AeroScenery - Easily create photoreal scenery for Aerofly