• I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

This has been a crazy year for everyone, but I have had to deal with a host of personal items that I won't go into detail about on here. I was also in the process of retiring and moving to Florida when the pandemic began to worsen, this put me into a situation where I needed to put off my retirement for now to assist in our emergency pandemic operatives.

As for my role here at IPACS, my personal items have also taken a toll on me forcing me to step away from the job for the immediate future. I miss all of the discussions that I've had with many of you and I hope that one day I can return. But for now I have to say goodbye.

May god watch over each and every one of you. Be safe and Godspeed.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Merry Christmas to all developers and all Aeroflyers since this forum, although this year was difficult, it was very profitable for the Aerofly FS platform, many new features. Congratulations to everyone!

Happy Holidays!

Regards,

Lucas

Regards,

Lucas

A320 Test Pilot at Aerofly FS2!

I7 8GB RAM GeForce NVIDIA 1660TI 6GB VRAM Graphics 4K .

• HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF ALL OF YOU! AND MAY THIS NEW YEAR BE BETTER FOR ALL :!::thumbup:

A BIG THANKS TO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY ;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4