Will it ever be possible to do "shared cockpit" running FS2 on two connected PCs

• The title pretty much says it all. I see that FS2 can export flight data to an IP address. I would love to be able to run it on two machines and take a friend "flying". (I not asking about sharing the controls, if that matters. I know that DCS has a lot of problems with that...)

thx,

Dave

• The title pretty much says it all. I see that FS2 can export flight data to an IP address. I would love to be able to run it on two machines and take a friend "flying". (I not asking about sharing the controls, if that matters. I know that DCS has a lot of problems with that...)

thx,

Dave

Maybe JoinFS one day soon?

• Meet new pilots and fly together in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Prepar3D, X-Plane, FSX:Steam and FSX.
    • Decentralized hostless and efficient peer-to-peer networking.
    • Smooth jitter-free live movement of aircraft capable of close and large formation flying.
    • Shared cockpit across different simulators with unlimited passengers and multi-role co-pilot cockpit.
    • Suitable for virtual pilot training and instruction.
    • The JoinFS Hub network allows anyone to launch a publicly listed session for general flying or special events.
    • Multiple window views to monitor the network, public sessions and information about who is online and in your current session.
    • Record and save multiple aircraft to a file for future playback. Play back aircraft recordings live over the network to others in your session.
    • Simple model matching and model masquerading allows you to substitute any aircraft model instantly while connected.
    • The friends list makes it easy to keep track of your buddies and connect with ease.
    • Pilots may join a session by connecting to any other pilot in that session.
    • When the original creator of the session leaves, the session continues as normal.
    • Animations are transmitted over the network; landing gear, elevator, ailerons, rudder, propeller, canopy, lights and smoke.
    • Overdub feature allows you to iteratively build your own formation flight or airshow with mixed aircraft.
    • Groups of pilots can be present on VATSIM or IVAO at the same time as JoinFS.
    • Record, Play and Overdub

JoinFS Multiplayer Across Flight Simulators (pmem.uk)