• :/ I don't know why to expect a new Aerofly for the mobile version the Ipacs probably won't make a mini computer version for an ultra thin and hot device, the fact of adding trees, polygons and ultra textures for a resolution 2K, 4k it generates a tremendous overload on the device and possibly your tablet will explode and maybe crash I suggest you buy a computer to be able to play in ultra and full features

• :/ I don't know why to expect a new Aerofly for the mobile version the Ipacs probably won't make a mini computer version for an ultra thin and hot device, the fact of adding trees, polygons and ultra textures for a resolution 2K, 4k it generates a tremendous overload on the device and possibly your tablet will explode and maybe crash I suggest you buy a computer to be able to play in ultra and full features

I would just listen to Peter Simon, if you want aerofly to run at extremely high rates then I would just get a computer.

• With each new mobile device Apple brings out we of course reconsider what we add to Aerofly FS. The best iPad and iPhone devices could easily render more than they currently do, but we always have to ensure Aerofly FS runs on a wide range of devices and that we also stay within memory limits.

• https://www.igen.fr/ipad/2021/05/i…k-pro-16-122427

FR: « …elle [iPad Pro M1] devance légèrement le plus gros des MacBook Pro 16" Core i9 avec 6 % de performances en plus. »

EN: “the performances [of the iPad Pro M1] are 6% better than the strongest MacBook Pro 16-inch core i9”

Can’t wait what IPACS will do with this iPad Pro M1…

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (May 11, 2021 at 10:46 PM).

• I'm pretty sure I never said that... It's not my decision to adopt a new platform or not.

All I'm sure is that (in French) vous ajusterez Aerofly FS 202x aux petits oignons pour l'iPad Pro M1.

Direct translation: ...you will set Aerofly FS 202x up with sautéed onions for the iPad Pro M1.

Translation: ...you will set Aerofly FS 202x up to perfectly fit with the iPad Pro M1.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Captain Airbus Edition | DualSense (for travel)

• Hi for the updated features for the new IPad pros M1 chip in order to run the newest updates in the future .in other words for these updates to be compatible do i need the 1 or 2 Teribite with the 16 gigs of ram or will the very basic options in terms of ram and gigs for this new IPad Pro with M1 chip for these future updates to be compatible with it please let me know thank you so much please let me know

• Hi for the updated features for the new IPad pros M1 chip in order to run the newest updates in the future .in other words for these updates to be compatible do i need the 1 or 2 Teribite with the 16 gigs of ram or will the very basic options in terms of ram and gigs for this new IPad Pro with M1 chip for these future updates to be compatible with it please let me know thank you so much please let me know

My current iPad Pro A12X Bionic 4 Gb RAM [1113 (Single-Core) 4609 (Multi-Core)] runs Aerofly FS 2021 like a charm. But weirdly in the other hand the iPhone 12 Pro A14 6 Gb RAM [1581 (Single-Core) 3822 (Multi-Core)] is a bit laggy.

The iPad Pro M1 looks to reach 1718 single-core and 7284 multi-core, so all new features will be piece of cake for it.

• Ok awesome thanks for letting me know I’m looking forward to it thanks

And about device heating, the MacBook Air M1 (no fan) is not really heating in stressful situations. The MacBook Pro M1 has a fan, it’s not for nothing however. But the tests with MacBook Air (no fan) are very very promising for this new iPad Pro M1.

If you think that IPACS would one day deliver more downloads for Aerofly FS 202x, so you may have a bigger capacity than a 128 Gb storage iPad Pro M1. Personally I’ll take a 128 Gb storage / M1 8 Gb RAM. I think that the day we would have a lot of a lot of downloads would be the moment to change my device again !

EDIT Metal Test (graphics capacities)

iPad Pro chip A12Z = 11972

iPad Pro chip M1 = 20578

So this futur new iPad is a pure killer.

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (May 14, 2021 at 12:51 PM).

:!: Whatever the device you'll buy (8 Gb or 16 Gb RAM M1 Chip), iPadOS limits to 5 Gb RAM available by application.

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (May 31, 2021 at 8:06 AM).