• There need to be new liveries as as excellent as the simulator is, Alitalia doesn’t exist anymore, Air France has had a new livery for 10 years now, KLM will switch to Airbus, and there is not a single up-to-date- Spanish livery . No matter where you fly to it’s easyjet, ryanair’s, Lufthansa, Tui and KLM. Boring. In Spain we have no Airport with JetBlue A320s which come with a vueling overhead caption. So there should be Vueling and Iberia and even Air Europa. And there needs to be the A321neo or XLR. Ibera and Vueling have both increased the use of this stretched A320 as a consequence of huge passenger influxes. Flying for Vueling myself, I should know. I hope for an update 2024. But more people need to support this or are you all still in your Cessna phase? :)

An A321neo with the PW GTFs would be something I'd like to see in the following liveries:

SWISS

QANTAS

KLM

TRANSAVIA

DELTA

Vueling

Iberia Express

Aer Lingus (inaccurate)

United

Spirit

ITA

Azul

JetBlue

EasyJet

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• Aerofly fs Global Estamos precisando de pinturas brasileiras, no momento só está disponível na TAM; Você pode repintar o a320ceo da Lufthansa antigo pra Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras, você pode substituir uma pintura do Lufthansa a320 por ele.

A matrícula dele é PR-AJB

E outra é pra o B737-500 pintura também Brasileira

Varig Brasil Matrícula: PT-SSI você pode substituir umas das pinturas da Southwest

I don't love flying out of SBGR in a SkyUp B737 (GOL). I want more Brazilian liveries one day (and maybe a KLM B737-500?)

-Thekingbuji333

• A painting by spirit and itapemirim would also be perfect for the A320, a painting by Latam for the 777 and Ukraine International airlines for the -900ER, and for the 787 a painting by emirates since it recently ordered the -10

Cool, but didn't Itapemirim go out of business recently? (I still love the livery)

A Qantas B78X would be cool too. They ordered 8 of them.

-Thekingbuji333

• Legally, the copyright of an airline's livery belongs to the airline itself. However, like many game artworks, most copyright owners are happy to have other artists create content featuring their designs to increase their visibility. Based on my understanding in my country, the proper process for creating liveries is to contact the airline's staff (some airlines have virtual airline divisions that serve flight simulation players) and obtain permission. Once permission is granted, the liveries can be created by aircraft manufacturers. Some airlines may require the manufacturer to provide an official toolkit for livery creation so that their own technicians can better create accurate representations of these liveries. I'm not sure if similar regulations exist in Europe.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• Legally, the copyright of an airline's livery belongs to the airline itself. However, like many game artworks, most copyright owners are happy to have other artists create content featuring their designs to increase their visibility. Based on my understanding in my country, the proper process for creating liveries is to contact the airline's staff (some airlines have virtual airline divisions that serve flight simulation players) and obtain permission. Once permission is granted, the liveries can be created by aircraft manufacturers. Some airlines may require the manufacturer to provide an official toolkit for livery creation so that their own technicians can better create accurate representations of these liveries. I'm not sure if similar regulations exist in Europe.

A Varig já falou a 20 anos não tem nenhum problema em criar as pinturas

• If the airline is not interested in this matter, then that's good. After all, most people wouldn't initiate cross-border lawsuits for small benefits. If there is no assistance from the airline or publicly available information, there are generally two ways to create liveries: hand drawing and patching based on photos. From what I know, most cases involve ground staff assisting in taking pictures of different parts of the aircraft and then using filters and color adjustments to recreate them in the game. I'm not sure if IPACS uses this method as well, but I know that creating a high-quality replica livery always requires a lot of effort. And IPACS is working hard to provide even more detailed content. I once thought about inviting some airlines to create official liveries for Aerofly. However, it is still unclear whether IPACS would be willing to release their official repaint kits to support these efforts.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• That would be fictional.

yes but you wouldn’t have to bother and within Spain it makes sense as there is no Spanish livery and the B737-800 they actually use is from a technical POV identical… that could be a fast job. The same is true for an Air Europa livery for the B 787-10. It would be fictional as Air Europa pnl uses A787-800 but the cockpit is the same and there are no differnfes, I think this could be a fast update giving some extra spice to the global simulator. Using the same livery, ohne could also offer a fictional A220-300 for BCN-PMI services or a fictional A 320-200 ceo which already editas, just in different liveries. I guess few people here are interested in China eastern so isn’t that a good idea to reduce your workload down and still give pleasure to Spanish pilots especially as Aur Europe can also come in Sky team livery. The 220 Air Europe exists in X-plane and many other simulators so what is the mobile simulator waiting for , especially as the colours used for Unted planes can be used, which exist in all cases. Only the 220-3’00 body is still lacking. but there is no way round it anyway. :) Thanks! And the same is true for a fictional Air Europa B777-300 ER.

Edited 2 times, last by steven.martz (January 14, 2024 at 9:45 PM).