• the new update aerofly 2022 20.22.09.09 made me download the usa regions again, occupying almost 5 gb more space on my phone, I have plenty of space but I don't like seeing it doubled a copy of the same region, are they the same regions or does that download bring something new and if not .. how can I delete those DLC files please some administrator of this forum that can help me

• By the way, I suspect the same with iOS (a redownload between beta to official version or regions update, I don’t remember).

Total space is 26 Gb instead of something like 20 Gb

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Airbus Captain Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A319 A320neo A321/neo/LR/XLR | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | X-RAAS2 | FlyWithLua
    iPad | SimBrief/Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (February 10, 2022 at 11:15 AM).

• I read somewhere that the normal total size is around 20 Gb all options. And in my case it was 22 Gb before the beta or the region updates.

On iOS the only way to remove is to delete the application and download it again.

On Android, as you are able to add city lights, you should be able to delete dead data. The most complicated is to know what to delete. I would kill the application to be sure the application does not lock files, then move one of the USA file away. Start the application to see if it runs ok.

X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A319 A320neo A321/neo/LR/XLR | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | X-RAAS2 | FlyWithLua

• I read somewhere that the normal total size is around 20 Gb all options. And in my case it was 22 Gb before the beta or the region updates.

On iOS the only way to remove is to delete the application and download it again.

On Android, as you are able to add city lights, you should be able to delete dead data. The most complicated is to know what to delete. I would kill the application to be sure the application does not lock files, then move one of the USA file away. Start the application to see if it runs ok.

Hey there, what do you mean that on Android you can add city lights?

• Are the beta pay downloads virtual and become real payments when the release becomes official? I cannot keep track of this with multiple platforms.

The non-paid purchases inside the iOS beta are still downloaded in the official version, and were redownloaded or updated (don’t remember). Until the application is deleted and reinstalled, I suppose (on the iPhone I didn’t install the beta so the application shows in-apps purchases to be paid).

• Hey there, what do you mean that on Android you can add city lights?

Some Android users have imported city lights (by night) from other sources. And it is tremendously gorgeous. Breathtaking.

They made a WhatsApp group about it.

aerofly.com/community/forum/in…&postID=111129#post111129

I think it will be the only way to have them this year.