My first Bug Report

• Hi there,

just a few days ago I got myself Aerofly FS 4. Now I'm baffled, how solid the default Airliners are.

Whoever programmed them, did a fantastic job. I never had such a good experience flying default airliners -

neither in XP nor in MFS. Here comes my first report:

B747

Issues with the plane configuration when setting the "Location" to "take off":

1. LNAV & VNAV are not armed.

2. CRZ ALT, which had been chosen on the "Navigation" screen, is not set - neither in the FMC nor in the MCP Panel.

Bug: The T/C is moving on the PFD when changing the MCP ALT. Compare the following two images:

Possible Bug: During descend "VNAV SPD" can occur in conjunction with the thrust mode "SPD".

As far as I'm concerned either pitch or thrust should control the speed, but not both at a time.

FMC Issue: The DESC Page is empty.

This is a bit of a petty since the other two pages are filled with information.

Issue: Indication "Flap 0" does not vanish.

General Issues:

Changing ACCEL and THRUST REDUCTION HEIGHT has no effect:

VNAV should not bug up the speed beyond V2+20 until reaching the ACCEL HEIGHT.

TO thrust should not switch over to CLB thrust until reaching the THRUST REDUCTION HEIGHT.

PFD Glitch, see Wind Indication

VOR Tuning

The plane-internal auto-tuning always tunes in
    one and the same VOR for both VOR 1 and VOR 2.

Clicking on the question mark within the "Navigation" Screen does nothing.

That's it for now. I can only encourage you to further refine the default planes.

Their high quality stands out!

Edited 2 times, last by Mr_Smith (January 10, 2023 at 11:16 AM).

• Mr_Smith January 10, 2023 at 11:16 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “1. Bug Report” to “My first Bug Report”.