• Existem outros controladores de vôo como um controlador de joystick compatível com o IPad para usar com o Aerofly 2023?

They must exist but they are only compatible with iOS devices manufactured by Apple itself because if you use another type of control there will be an incompatibility problem and the equipment will not work. Unlike Android, where different types of controls can be recognized by this operating system, which has few restrictions on the type of peripheral used.

• I use the STEELSERIES NIMBUS.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Many are compatible today.

PlayStation DualSense is compatible. But you can assign keys so I don't use it.

However, I think iPad Aerofly UI is better, because you can touch the cockpit. It's like VR in 2D ;) . It's controller-less for travel usage.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Thank for the reply’s and I do hope I can get something other than my PS4 game pad. I’ve always flew tilt till I tried the game pad as I like to mix it with on screen controls. But a Joystick would be my ideal controller. Can’t seem to get on with the UI controls.

• Thank for the reply’s and I do hope I can get something other than my PS4 game pad. I’ve always flew tilt till I tried the game pad as I like to mix it with on screen controls. But a Joystick would be my ideal controller. Can’t seem to get on with the UI controls.

If you’re an Airbus fan, set your iPad to Analog instead of Tilt. And auto center. It makes your iPad display a pad as a SIDESTICK which one you can interact as a SIDESTICK. Gorgeous

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC