MCDU A320 SOME WAYPOINTS ISSUE

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Some waypoints are not found in the MCDU of the A320 whereas there are available in Aerolfy database (Navigation Menu).

For example: spawn the A320 at Zurich / Cold & Dark. In the MCDU, set departure RWY 28 SID VEBI3W and arrival RNAV 21 STAR VALA1A as shown on the attachment.

Then enter the waypoints:

LSZH VEBIT LASUN HR LUL RLP BALMU KUTAN OSKIN MOTAL GILUX DOMOD KOVAK LUMAN TUNAX SABLE ARDOD VALAX LFRS

In this case KUTAN will be impossible to enter (whereas I entered it with the Navigation Menu).

Maybe understand this specially case will solve the other cases.

Best regards

Images

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I thought about it this night! If in simulation mode all navigation is not loaded, I should not be able to enter the farthest waypoints. But I did enter all the flight plan except only one waypoint in the middle which was not found!

• The same result on my FS 4.

Very mystery...

It is a long time thing since Aerofly FS mobile and also FS4.

Firstly, I thought it was about multiple waypoints with the same names (which is normal in real life). But this waypoint is unique in Aerofly.

Yes it is weird.

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Have a look to the attachment.

The waypoint KOGAS cannot be found in the MCDU (from Zürich LSZH or form Marseille LFML).

But, the next-door waypoint ODIKI can be found and inserted in the F-PLN. ODIKI is unique in Aerofly.

I do not bet it is a question of area loaded or not inside the simulation.

Best regards and have a good weekend.

Images

• Finding well out of date nav information online often helps.

:/

Out of date or not, the points I’ve been talking about are available in the navigation menu but not in the MCDU. However, if they are entered via the navigation menu, you have them in the MCDU/ F-PLN (but still can’t enter them via MCDU).