• In most cockpits there is something called the seat position sight guage or eye position indicator,that shows the pilots the proper height their eyes should be at so that they can have a clear visual of their instruments and the runway/ surroundings. The view in aerofly is perfectly set to the eye position indicator. Try watching videos of flights on youtube where the pilots attach a gpro camera to the side of their heads or at their eye level,and you will notice that thier view is similar to the view you get in aerofly.

• In most cockpits there is something called the seat position sight guage or eye position indicator,that shows the pilots the proper height their eyes should be at so that they can have a clear visual of their instruments and the runway/ surroundings. The view in aerofly is perfectly set to the eye position indicator. Try watching videos of flights on youtube where the pilots attach a gpro camera to the side of their heads or at their eye level,and you will notice that thier view is similar to the view you get in aerofly.

Thanks dude i am a pilot. And in the cesna’s cockpit view you cant see anything outside, your head stops at the IAS indicator

• The Cessna is difficult, we need a decent view ahead for landing and a wing tip view for a turn and a mobile fixed ‘eye’ height cannot do both. I really find the (un)mobile Cessna wing view awful but a hidden forward view would be far worse. I remember a clear and obvious view of the wing underside in turns but that was with a live adaptable head, neck and shoulders!

The Cessnas were landed with typically only the second stage of flap in my experience so there was less nose down aircraft attitude with flap making the need for a high eye height more critical.

Perhaps in the Cessna ‘our head’ could duck down slightly with panning? Improving the simulation of flying the plane cannot really do any harm to the Aerofly experience.