DE - Airports, Airfields, Airstrips and Heliports

• If you want to fly over Germany in visual flight, you need aerodromes - voila, here they are:

Notice:
    (1) Coming from Denmark, I started in Germany with Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg, other federal states will follow.
    (2) Information about images can be found in the linked post.

Fly Germany North (Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg) - and enjoy it. :)8)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• I'm now gradually (but really only "gradually") creating airfields in North Rhine-Westphalia and then posting them here:

However, priority is currently given to the missing places in the northeastern Netherlands.

higgy to EDXE:

EDXE is currently available adapted to the IMAGES, but unfortunately only with the standard objects of FS4.

I tried to make your beautiful objects for EDXE from FS2 visible in FS4, but unfortunately I haven't been able to do so yet. I get the areas transferred, but not the objects (buildings, fences, barriers, etc.).

I think we should try transferring the object ensemble using the SDK tool. But this only works with the original TGIs.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• I tried to make your beautiful objects for EDXE from FS2 visible in FS4, but unfortunately I haven't been able to do so yet. I get the areas transferred, but not the objects (buildings, fences, barriers, etc.).

I think we should try transferring the object ensemble using the SDK tool. But this only works with the original TGIs.

I hope someone can hande this ... I have no clue how to make this in FS4 :) Rodeo helps a lot last time .. is he reading this thread ?

mfg, Jens ... Flight-Sim.org

Mein Home-Cockpit ... My Simulator Hardware

MSI PRO Z690-P DDR4 --- SI INTEL Core i7-13700F 2.1GHz LGA1700 Tray --- Palit RTX4070 JetStream 12GB DDR6 --- 16GB DDR4 PC4400 --- SSD Patriot 1TB M.2 Viper VP4300 --- Pimax Crystal

Alles fliegt irgendwie,
    fragt sich nur wielange