• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hello,

On the B777-300ER, I've noticed that the engines sound odd below 40% N1. From the external cameras, the sound is "grittier" than older sims and sounds very unrealistic. In FS2020 and FS2021, the sound at lower RPMs was smoother and better mixed. Why has there been a change in external sound for FS2022 and 2023? Is this an issue that needs to be fixed or is it more realistic?

Also, is it possible for a KLM Orange Pride livery to be added to the B777 and Easyjet (Directly from FS4) and new livery Air France A320s to be made?

Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions below. I'd love to hear what you think!

Thanks,

Thekingbuji333

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• We use a new sound library in the newer versions of Aerofly FS and some sounds of the 777 are played at too loud of a volume it seems like. This should fix itself in the future though when the sounds of the 777 are also made 3D directional.

Oh. Makes sense. Is it possible to have the EasyJet A320 directly pasted from FS4? The livery is already made so it would be easy.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• We use a new sound library in the newer versions of Aerofly FS and some sounds of the 777 are played at too loud of a volume it seems like. This should fix itself in the future though when the sounds of the 777 are also made 3D directional.

I would like you to update the sound of the Boeing 777-300er as well as that in real life, that is, it is similar to the sound of the Boeing 787-10 in the simulator, only the sound of the fan is sharper or a higher pitch. Half the reference videos.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.