New Airport Generation Accuracy???

• The recent update to FS4 added generated airports to the game. I am considering upgrading from purchasing each mobile version after 7 years to the PC-based FS4. The deciding factor for me will be the generated airports. Can someone please share screenshots of KMSP (Minneapolis/St-Paul) and MDPC (Punta Cana) so I can see if the runways are generated? If they are, I will buy FS4.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• For your information after purchasing a game on Steam, you have the option of getting a refund if this game does not suit you. However, you should not exceed more than 2 hours of play. This means you have plenty of time to do a few tests.

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• For your information after purchasing a game on Steam, you have the option of getting a refund if this game does not suit you. However, you should not exceed more than 2 hours of play. This means you have plenty of time to do a few tests.

Still planning on whether or not to buy a PC- I don't really need one since I have 3 Macbooks which will probably make Aerofly look like a slideshow so I want to see beforehand whether MSP looks okay

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (November 20, 2023 at 12:35 AM).

• As far as I'm concerned, MDPC is non-existent and as for KMSP (Minneapolis/St-Paul) it's not yet generated, if that's what you think? For the moment an airport by default and still missing a real texture.

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• As far as I'm concerned, MDPC is non-existent and as for KMSP (Minneapolis/St-Paul) it's not yet generated, if that's what you think? For the moment an airport by default and still missing a real texture.

Wowowwowowowosowoowowwoww----- Runways and taxiways are perfect and the terminal buildings don't bother me- even the skyline is correct. FS4 just scored another customer. It doesn't look realistic but that doesn't bother me. As long as I can fly there, I don't care about the details. Many flights with the Delta B737-900ER will take place from KMSP under my command.

-Thekingbuji333

• Let's be clear, entirely generated for me, this also means an airport with operating areas and terminals. It's pretty empty at the moment. But just to make a quick stopover, it's OK!:)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

• Still planning on whether or not to buy a PC- I don't really need one since I have 3 Macbooks which will probably make Aerofly look like a slideshow so I want to see beforehand whether MSP looks okay

I've been flying very successfully with the FS, FS2 and FS4 on MacBooks for years. :)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Still planning on whether or not to buy a PC- I don't really need one since I have 3 Macbooks which will probably make Aerofly look like a slideshow so I want to see beforehand whether MSP looks okay

This is the time to enjoy :)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal