global broadcast and airline designs

• In a hypothetical case that the Ipacs team adds the global transmission option to mobile devices, it would be wonderful. For years we have been waiting for this global option of being able to make flights around the world, global transmission is the best solution, it is impossible to download all regions of the world we would have to have hundreds of GB on our devices, it is a very rudimentary method... there are many comments that do not want to pay a monthly or annual subscription? And the developers who gain from giving the global system for free? Let's be grateful for their wonderful work, I'm sure that a huge community will pay a subscription for global streaming, in generic games they pay and don't have even 10% of the quality that Aerofly offers... detailed and functional cabins, it's the closest thing to flying on a PC 😉

• I agree. But, it's you and me who understands the hardness to put a "global world" for free or one time payment easily. Well to be Frank, why IF, x plane (although has a global in pc) and rfs feature global with subscription? Because, the cloud which buffers the scenery as well as the contents cost more. It's just like paying cloud storage in your iPad or Google drive. I don't mind if it's subs as long as it's not extremely expensive. Devs gain more benefits although, they are a small team they can get more monetization if they implement subscription. Let it not be very expensive. Just, similar to x plane sub price or relevant.

People these days think life is free to live. They don't realise the "price to be paid" for the amount of Hard Work.

• In a hypothetical case that the Ipacs team adds the global transmission option to mobile devices, it would be wonderful. For years we have been waiting for this global option of being able to make flights around the world, global transmission is the best solution, it is impossible to download all regions of the world we would have to have hundreds of GB on our devices, it is a very rudimentary method... there are many comments that do not want to pay a monthly or annual subscription? And the developers who gain from giving the global system for free? Let's be grateful for their wonderful work, I'm sure that a huge community will pay a subscription for global streaming, in generic games they pay and don't have even 10% of the quality that Aerofly offers... detailed and functional cabins, it's the closest thing to flying on a PC 😉

Offline downloads are also better since gameplay can be conducted when there is no access to the internet (i.e. travelling)

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• Well to be Frank

Oh, yes... to be me.

Whatever, Global will be linked to a subscription. I think it is saleable on mobile, but not yet on desktop. When Global has improved it will be saleable on desktop. I suppose this moment will be the birth of Aerofly FS 5. And you can even imagine Global is stopped on Aerofly FS 4 because it is not a feature in Steam Description.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC