Learjet 45 Takeoff Trim/Fuel Problems

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hello,

On the Learjet 45, I have fully configured the aircraft for takeoff from a cold-and-dark start. When I increase the throttle above MCT thrust, I receive an ECAM warning for "takeoff trim." How do I set it correctly and prevent the ECAM error from flashing again?

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (November 30, 2023 at 2:29 AM).

• Thekingbuji333 November 30, 2023 at 12:40 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Learjet 45 Takeoff Trim” to “Learjet 45 Takeoff Trim/Fuel Problems”.
  • Don’t know about the fuel but the trim on the Learjet can be changed by swiping on the outside button on the yoke. Swipe up for nose down trim. An alternative is to select secondary trim on the left of the pedestal and tap the switch just to the left, a couple of upward taps gives slight nose down trim. That might work better on small screens?

• I'm on an iPad pro for the most part so I'll just use the yoke switch. Still need to figure out the fuel problem though...

(Also no input for CRZ ALT)

Fuel is only loaded at 2000kg or less so I need to change it. I flew a 26-minute flight from Lugano to Stuttgart (passing Tübingen, the home of IPACS) and ran out of fuel shortly after the T/D. Considering I never passed MCR power, this is an issue on the Learjet and Q400. I don't think I can enter any numerical values on the FMS outside of the TUNE menu and have tried increasing fuel quantity or ZFW without any result.

I also noticed that the LJ45 on the app cover has WHITE wings while the D-CSDD in game hsa BLUE wings which is odd. Most Learjets with a similar livery have white wings. Also, can we have the external rear right wing view re-added?

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged 2 posts created by Thekingbuji333 into this post. (November 30, 2023 at 7:11 AM).

• Don’t know about the fuel but the trim on the Learjet can be changed by swiping on the outside button on the yoke. Swipe up for nose down trim. An alternative is to select secondary trim on the left of the pedestal and tap the switch just to the left, a couple of upward taps gives slight nose down trim. That might work better on small screens?

Either this or just keep the assistance for Auto trim enabled which it is per default.

The fuel level should be higher though, not sure what is causing this bug on mobile. Should be fixed though with the next mobile version.

Regards,

Jan