Crashes at Major Airports

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hi Jan, just a quick bug to report-

When I am flying aircraft such as the B787/777/747 and A380 and A320, my app will suddenly crash without warning when I am on approach and ~10nmi away from the runway threshold. It deletes the "career" menu flight path and when I re-open the app, I will be set back 150nmi or the app will crash again.

This issue has occurred at KLAX, LFPG, EHAM, EGLL, EDDF, and EDDH. I am unsure what's causing it since I am on a 2020 iPad air with 256gb of storage with a good graphics card. I will upgrade in a few months but I hope this issue will not persist in the global version.

What is the cause?

Please also see my reply in the LearJet thread about camera views.

Thanks,

Thekingbuji333

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• How long have you been flying before the crash?

Regards,

Jan

• This bug never happened to me on the Aerofly FS 2023. Do you have a video showing this failure? My cell phone is equipped with an Android system.

• This bug never happened to me on the Aerofly FS 2023. Do you have a video showing this failure? My cell phone is equipped with an Android system.

I don't have a video since it's sudden and unexpected. My iOS devices are always super stable with gameplay and generation so it's really odd. On my old iPhone XS Max, I had 512gb of storage and max RAM but it became a slideshow when climbing through dense cumulus clouds.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• I had almost the same issue on my former phone,whereby aerofly crashes as soon as i have the airport in sight when landing. It only happens when landing in airports that are very demanding and fps heavy. I upgraded my phone recently,and haven't faced this issue ever since.