• So we've seen that the Global Pre-Paid Subscription has recieved a positive response till now, so what if the Devs try to make a multiplayer mode?

The price can be included in the Global Subscription (Say, about +$2 per month).

To manage the performance, the details of other players' planes can be reduced to the bare minimum and upto only 5-15 players per server will be allowed.

I know this is a lot, and the dev's are probably working on fixing the broken airports, but multiplayer is going to attract so many players.

Side requests: Adding tire smoke, changeable payload, weather, airport lights and failures will make this sim the most feature packed and complete sim I've ever seen on mobile. We need some love for airbus and cargo planes too!

Kudos!

• I agree withmost of the thing you said,but a maximum of 15 players in a server is really small. You'll hardly see any other planes because of the size of the global map. Rfs for example allows upto 100 players in a server and You'll hardly see other aircrafts unless you're flying to the few major airports

• I agree withmost of the thing you said,but a maximum of 15 players in a server is really small. You'll hardly see any other planes because of the size of the global map. Rfs for example allows upto 100 players in a server and You'll hardly see other aircrafts unless you're flying to the few major airports

I mean the graphic, 3D buildings and aircraft details on RFS is very less, thats why so many planes can be spawned. This can't really be pulled off by Aerofly without some serious optimizations.

At least a private server joinable by a code so you and your friends can fly together is a good idea.

• I mean the graphic, 3D buildings and aircraft details on RFS is very less, thats why so many planes can be spawned. This can't really be pulled off by Aerofly without some serious optimizations.

At least a private server joinable by a code so you and your friends can fly together is a good idea.

Yeah that's true. The best alternative is to make servers of different capacity. For example, some should accept a maximum of 15 players,some 50,100 e.t.c