Any news on the max?

• I have nothing against new models, but I personally think that there are already enough airliners.

Other smaller ones, for example models like the SuperSTOL, or PC-21 would be good too and have been on the list for a long time.

External Content www.dailymotion.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And I would end the subject, that there are also other more urgent priorities for FS4.

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• I have nothing against new models, but I personally think that there are already enough airliners.

Other smaller ones, for example models like the SuperSTOL, or PC-21 would be good too and have been on the list for a long time.

External Content www.dailymotion.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And I would end the subject, that there are also other more urgent priorities for FS4.

HEAR HEAR

Best wishes, Michael :)