• I love the game but the problem is that there are too many crashes. It mosly crashes when i'm about to do a flight from one place to another but when i'm free flying it works perfectly. I'm on the lowest setting, 90% pixel density, no clouds and traffic and it still crashes, even at the small airports at Kelowna. I never experienced a crash on afs2022 so i don't understan why is also crashes for me. I'm not giving up on the game but i am just taking a break from it until i get a better phone.But i still think aerofl is the best sim for mobile.

Thanks in advance

• I love the game but the problem is that there are too many crashes. It mosly crashes when i'm about to do a flight from one place to another but when i'm free flying it works perfectly. I'm on the lowest setting, 90% pixel density, no clouds and traffic and it still crashes, even at the small airports at Kelowna. I never experienced a crash on afs2022 so i don't understan why is also crashes for me. I'm not giving up on the game but i am just taking a break from it until i get a better phone.But i still think aerofl is the best sim for mobile.

Thanks in advance

turn your pixel density down as well. no use being on low settings with a high pixel density ;(