Aerofly fs global update

• I been Aerofly user for a while and i really appreciate the work done for this sim. It actually brought mobile sim to whole new level. I’m saying this as a guy who played many different flight sims for long time and definitely the new Aerofly sim is the best. However, there this main issue which makes this sim completely dead unfortunately which it lacks multiplayer not me but i know many users who believe same thing. Also seeing from discussions this feature has been requested since long time. Will we expect multiplayer soon on aerfly global. In addition to active atc. These things really keeps sim alive biggest example is infinite even though it isn’t as realistic as aerofly i see many players prefer infinite because of online sessions and discord community. I really hope developers consider my request as i have also sent email.

• Tri249 January 4, 2024 at 11:25 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Aerofly fa global update” to “Aerofly fs global update”.
  • I been Aerofly user for a while and i really appreciate the work done for this sim. It actually brought mobile sim to whole new level. I’m saying this as a guy who played many different flight sims for long time and definitely the new Aerofly sim is the best. However, there this main issue which makes this sim completely dead unfortunately which it lacks multiplayer not me but i know many users who believe same thing. Also seeing from discussions this feature has been requested since long time. Will we expect multiplayer soon on aerfly global. In addition to active atc. These things really keeps sim alive biggest example is infinite even though it isn’t as realistic as aerofly i see many players prefer infinite because of online sessions and discord community. I really hope developers consider my request as i have also sent email.

IF is great if a tad bit unrealistic for my taste. I also hope multiplayer will be added to Aerofly one day (XPlane did), but it could create FPS problems for even the newest devices because of the aircraft modelling, airport objects, and photo scenery. It would probably require cutbacks, so I am happy with the AI traffic that currently exists. I do wish the runway direction AI traffic uses could be changed manually though.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• Multiplayer would be amazing. But i think it would be better to improve the ai traffic and bring atc to the game too. For example,rfs has the best ai traffic. The planes taxi from the gates to the runway,and they contact atc and ask for clearance at each step of the flight. The best thing about the ai traffic is that your airports will always be lively at all times, unlike multiplayer where you'll hardly see any planes at most airports apart from the very famous ones.

• Why can’t IPacs team have or allow 3rd party companies? This would helps ease their works and push more for new innovative features and updates.3rd party companies will bring in and work on many features that will better Aerofly fs global.

I think they want to keep the quality of the game up and is concerned about low quality freewares ruining the experience.