Unnecessary and irrelevant

• I don’t see any reason for seeing my recent flight paths when I can’t even copy the same flight plan to be used again or even watch it as a replay. IPacs team please it’s irrelevant unless we can be able to cope the flight path or route and re used it again or able to watch our full replays.. Also in your next update, tire smokes, contrails, increased the flaps and gears up and down volumes, also the seat belts and no smoking sign volumes. More also, let it be abit bumpy when we land or speeding on the runway when about to take of and taxing. Also increase the tire screeching sounds when touched down.

• I don’t see any reason for seeing my recent flight paths when I can’t even copy the same flight plan to be used again or even watch it as a replay. IPacs team please it’s irrelevant unless we can be able to cope the flight path or route and re used it again or able to watch our full replays.. Also in your next update, tire smokes, contrails, increased the flaps and gears up and down volumes, also the seat belts and no smoking sign volumes. More also, let it be abit bumpy when we land or speeding on the runway when about to take of and taxing. Also increase the tire screeching sounds when touched down.

If you finish ALL these updates before lunch please dont forget my flushing toilets.

Best wishes, Michael :)

• Touchdown rattle sounds are also vital for realism, can be put together with the tire screeching sounds

Yes , ofcourse, I have seen a lot of post on tick tok where people are saying that they still waiting for a touchdown without even knowing that they are already down. It mean these fixes won’t be that of a stress to IPACS