• As someone who has just recently purchased the game and was previously an infinite flight user, I gotta say that I'm blown away by the huge improvements in graphics and realism offered by Aerofly when compared to IF. Big Kudos to the hard-working devs who are working tirelessly to set the standards even higher for mobile flight sims. However, I have one question. Has any of you guys in the devs team considered/began working on ground services such as moving jetways, baggage handlers, fuel trucks or catering services vehicles. Working ground services will add a lot of extra realism to the game as well as make airports more lively in general. I think the game would also benefit greatly from having customizable options for AI ground vehicles that moves around the airport just like the air traffic that we're getting in the game atm. I would greatly appreciate some answers and thanks for making such an awesome flight sim!

• its a game so people are allowed to do what they want but multiplayer will be good for those people who are playing professionally and aerofly could add npc for real time flights

Aeroflyer:!:
    100000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS 8)
    Bluestacks Emulator

• Wie willst Du Professionell spielen wenn Andere Dich dabei stören und Blödsinn machen? Außerdem ist das ein Simulator und kein Spiel. Aber diese Diskussion ist eh nicht wirklich wichtig weil Wir keinen Multiplayer bekommen,da müsste ich mich schon sehr wundern.

i only speak english bro

Bluestacks Emulator

• No, I had multiplayer years ago with XPLANE, that was the biggest bummer. Because no one followed the rules and the children only flew back and forth in a completely unrealistic manner.

Xplane only had one server. If they added different servers like Infinite or rfs it would be more organised. Such as casual server where all newbie’s can join then training server only for thos who have certain amount of flying hours and experience and finally professional servers where it got strict rules every player should follow and atc has power to remove player from server if not follow rules.

Edited once, last by Tri249 (January 20, 2024 at 4:48 PM).

• As someone who has just recently purchased the game and was previously an infinite flight user, I gotta say that I'm blown away by the huge improvements in graphics and realism offered by Aerofly when compared to IF. Big Kudos to the hard-working devs who are working tirelessly to set the standards even higher for mobile flight sims. However, I have one question. Has any of you guys in the devs team considered/began working on ground services such as moving jetways, baggage handlers, fuel trucks or catering services vehicles. Working ground services will add a lot of extra realism to the game as well as make airports more lively in general. I think the game would also benefit greatly from having customizable options for AI ground vehicles that moves around the airport just like the air traffic that we're getting in the game atm. I would greatly appreciate some answers and thanks for making such an awesome flight sim!

Yes true I have always been saying this as user from mobile and pc sim and hope we see this in future updates

• Xplane only had one server. If they added different servers like Infinite or rfs it would be more organised. Such as casual server where all newbie’s can join then training server only for thos who have certain amount of hour and experience and finally professional servers where it got strict rules every player should follow and atc has power to remove player from server if not follow rules.

These type of servers exist on other sims it’s not something new for more realistic multiplayer experience. This for those who say kids or whoever not follow rules and ruin server

• Xplane only had one server. If they added different servers like Infinite or rfs it would be more organised. Such as casual server where all newbie’s can join then training server only for thos who have certain amount of flying hours and experience and finally professional servers where it got strict rules every player should follow and atc has power to remove player from server if not follow rules.

this seems to be a good idea having multiple servers

Bluestacks Emulator

• I'll stick with it, I've only had bad experiences with multiplayer, but whatever. We won't get that in the next few years anyway.

Yes i feel you. Its true we may not see multiplayer soon cause of many factors including performance on phones. Even though let’s just hope it comes soon cause it has been most requested feature for years hope we see it before gta6😂

• I do like multi-player too,it makes the Sim fun and adds realism. One thing i don't like about the concept of multi-player is the human atc. In other Sims like rfs the atc is being controlled by people and alot of times people disconnect from the atc at crucial moments like when you're at final or when you're preparing to ask for takeoff clearance. Sometimes you'll be at a busy airport and there is no one to provide atc services.

• I do like multi-player too,it makes the Sim fun and adds realism. One thing i don't like about the concept of multi-player is the human atc. In other Sims like rfs the atc is being controlled by people and alot of times people disconnect from the atc at crucial moments like when you're at final or when you're preparing to ask for takeoff clearance. Sometimes you'll be at a busy airport and there is no one to provide atc services.

Tbh rfs atc is really bad at management like just random players join and leave whenever. In infinite it’s totally different inorder to join atc u need to fill application and u will join discord server made for atc members where they will have instructions and training. It’s more organised and let players show commitment when join session.plus there are schedules that shows days where atc are active and on which airport. Unlike rfs it’s just bad from what I experienced just like u said they just randomly join and leave