Aerofly FS Global version 1.0.18 (beta), iOS

• Device: Ipad 9 (3 GB), iPadOS 17.3 (21D50).

Settings: No clouds, no traffic, limited frame rate, pixel density 60%, exit from all other apps and device restarted.

Heathrow: I can fly with the Cessna, Bucker, Ec135, Robinson, Ju52, Baron, Learjet, Q400, A320, MB339, F15, F18 planes. However, it crashes with the 737-900. I haven't bought another plane yet.

Anyway, the app is stable, the mountains are up again, Istanbul is fine too. I can go to Heathrow with the Ec at 70% pixel density, unlimited frame rate, medium traffic and cloud settings. :)

I also noticed that the civil visitors from the smaller airports, the tables and menus from the terraces have disappeared. The gas station from Biel, etc. The triangular building can be seen again in Wasserkuppe.

• In order to improve stability and further reduce memory on low memory devices we have removed some objects under a certain size. We could theoretically have more objects at this specific airport as there is not much around, but this is difficult to achieve.

It's still a field where we actively try various methods in order to reduce memory. So expect more updates in the future that will reintroduce those objects again.

• In order to improve stability and further reduce memory on low memory devices we have removed some objects under a certain size. We could theoretically have more objects at this specific airport as there is not much around, but this is difficult to achieve.

It's still a field where we actively try various methods in order to reduce memory. So expect more updates in the future that will reintroduce those objects again.

How much RAM do you actually have for free for Aerofly? Is it correct that you only have 3 Gb free according to an app or is there anything else?

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• It would be exceptionally helpful to purchasers of new equipment if IPACS could periodically offer predictions of likely desirable phone and tablet specifications to maximise compatibility with (secretly) developing new versions of Aerofly.

Advice to be wary of 3 gb iPads would have been a great service to recently upgrading customers as would have been a warning of the huge escalation of storage requirements over the past few years. Perhaps scenery streaming will ease that a bit?

It is unpleasant to see recently acquired devices being left behind when some helpful guidance would have allowed a more appropriate selection.

• How much RAM do you actually have for free for Aerofly? Is it correct that you only have 3 Gb free according to an app or is there anything else?

If you have 8GB installed RAM that should be enough. If the operating system is clever enough it frees up memory from apps that you haven't used in a while when Aerofly needs more. But you could also try restarting the device or going into the app settings and manually clearing the cache of other apps that use most of the RAM. These are typically your video streaming services, apps with lots of images and videos.