Why is there no Navigraph support yet?

• Can you tell me how I can enjoy this game?

Calm down, I totally agree…

IPACS also say you will never get Navigraph ;( because it would not cover all the users (only those who can afford to).

And once again, what if the actual system is not able to import external database without a deep rework (all FMS/MCDU, navigation menu, etc.).

I didn’t intend to be the once who showered your hopes. Sorry.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Calm down, I totally agree…

IPACS also say you will never get Navigraph ;( because it would not cover all the users (only those who can afford to).

And once again, what if the actual system is not able to import external database without a deep rework (all FMS/MCDU, navigation menu, etc.).

what about using 2203 airac of navigraph ?

Aeroflyer:!:
    150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS 8)
    Bluestacks Emulator

• latest airac will increase the price of aerofly by alot which isnt great for users and the team so i still suggest to use 2203 airac which is free for users

What you say is nice, but game developers have to do this, I cannot go into the game files and change them. If there was such a thing, I wouldn't need to bring up this issue anyway, I would do it myself. If you know anything about this subject, let me know.

• what about using 2203 airac of navigraph ?

Why not, but is it technically possible for Aerofly? Is it able to interpret external database?

I bet it is not (because the actual way of doing routes is probably a homemade solution)

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Calm down, I totally agree…

I think this is a ridiculous idea. ipacs is not a charity. I live in Turkey, one of the countries with the highest dollar exchange rate, and I even bought it. Okay, let's say there are people who cannot buy this. You can bring a Navigraph membership, at least until a guaranteed solution is found. At least those who can afford it can use it. Now even those who can afford it are forced to use the prehistoric database. This is getting very annoying. He wants to do something for everyone, but he hasn't done anything for years. This is very illogical. Even if this membership is temporary, it should at least satisfy the user until a definitive solution is found. Navigraph has already become an international company. Mobile xplane, msfs p3d, these all use Navigraph. Navigraph is the brains of flight simulation, it's that simple. No matter what you think, this is how it should be

• I'm repeating myself for the last time about this topic.

The price for a full offline redistributable navigation database is what is currently holding us back. If we got the same deal as with the current one we are using we would have already purchased it. But not if every user would need to pay 50 to 100$ per year to be able to use Aerofly, that would raise the price of the mobile app by 2400% or the subscription by 733%. Navigraph is only a solution if it works for all customers out of the box on all platforms (Android, iOS, Linux, Mac OS and Windows and perhaps other future platforms) and if it is essentially payed off for by a small one-time payment per user and if the app prices can remain essentially unchanged.

Adding new aircraft and improving existing ones does in no way hinder updating the database or vice versa. Different people are working on these things and it's not like adding a new purchased database would take month of development time which airplanes do, hopefully it's a job for just a couple of hours.

• I'm repeating myself for the last time about this topic.

The price for a full offline redistributable navigation database is what is currently holding us back. If we got the same deal as with the current one we are using we would have already purchased it. But not if every user would need to pay 50 to 100$ per year to be able to use Aerofly, that would raise the price of the mobile app by 2400% or the subscription by 733%. Navigraph is only a solution if it works for all customers out of the box on all platforms (Android, iOS, Linux, Mac OS and Windows and perhaps other future platforms) and if it is essentially payed off for by a small one-time payment per user and if the app prices can remain essentially unchanged.

Adding new aircraft and improving existing ones does in no way hinder updating the database or vice versa. Different people are working on these things and it's not like adding a new purchased database would take month of development time which airplanes do, hopefully it's a job for just a couple of hours.

ok then let's update it to 2203 free

• yea thats what am saying

2203 is free

Free does not necessarily mean we are allowed to redistribute the database in our own format and make a profit from it. Please check the usage conditions before calling it a solution. Usually nothing in the world is free. Why should they give out free candy if they can't make a profit from it somehow.

• This means that it is an important issue that everyone is eagerly waiting for. I would appreciate it if you would be sensitive about this issue. Best regards.

We are, but you also have to understand our side. We just can't afford a million dollar database or what ever the current prices are right now. This database being out of date is not an issue if you ask most of the users. Only the top 1% players would notice a difference and most of them are here in the forums because they are dedicated enough to make a user account and check for new posts in the community. But it's far from an average sample of all users. Our estimate is that most users have never created a single navigation route in Aerofly, so how would the majority of users even notice. And then again 90% of the old database is probably still accurate till today and just using the sim alone it's still very accurate and you would not even notice many issues at all, except a few airports where the runway layout has changed. Only if you bring your other apps into play does it become an issue.

• We are, but you also have to understand our side. We just can't afford a million dollar database or what ever the current prices are right now. This database being out of date is not an issue if you ask most of the users. Only the top 1% players would notice a difference and most of them are here in the forums because they are dedicated enough to make a user account and check for new posts in the community. But it's far from an average sample of all users. Our estimate is that most users have never created a single navigation route in Aerofly, so how would the majority of users even notice. And then again 90% of the old database is probably still accurate till today and just using the sim alone it's still very accurate and you would not even notice many issues at all, except a few airports where the runway layout has changed. Only if you bring your other apps into play does it become an issue.

What can I say? I hope we will see it in its current form one day. Let's not tire ourselves too much, then let's wait. good evening, good work

• We are, but you also have to understand our side. We just can't afford a million dollar database or what ever the current prices are right now. This database being out of date is not an issue if you ask most of the users. Only the top 1% players would notice a difference and most of them are here in the forums because they are dedicated enough to make a user account and check for new posts in the community. But it's far from an average sample of all users. Our estimate is that most users have never created a single navigation route in Aerofly, so how would the majority of users even notice. And then again 90% of the old database is probably still accurate till today and just using the sim alone it's still very accurate and you would not even notice many issues at all, except a few airports where the runway layout has changed. Only if you bring your other apps into play does it become an issue.

No one here is telling you to spend 1 million dollars to update the Aerofly's airac. You have to stop these hostile attitudes here on the forum by unnecessarily deleting user posts on such an important subject as the airac update and the inclusion of Navigraph support for Aerofly. From what I know, this is a democratic space for everyone to have a voice and any attempt to silence users by moderators will be interpreted as an act of hostility. Aerofly is a very high quality simulator but it must always be open for improvements and these improvements must always be evaluated and taken into consideration.

• Aerofly is a very high quality simulator but it must always be open for improvements and these improvements must always be evaluated and taken into consideration.

I always said that Navigraph support itself is not off the table but I also said that that would probably only satisfy a small number of people. The majority of our users is not willing to pay that much so this would be a feature for only a few people. We like to invest our time into projects that benefit most, if not all of our users though.

• I always said that Navigraph support itself is not off the table but I also said that that would probably only satisfy a small number of people. The majority of our users is not willing to pay that much so this would be a feature for only a few people. We like to invest our time into projects that benefit most, if not all of our users though.

Now you are acting correctly by bringing the developers' side regarding Navigraph support and not acting in a hostile way by deleting comments and posts that deal with this important subject. This is the correct attitude to take. Deleting posts and comments unless they are offensive is an unfair, incorrect and even dictatorial attitude in a way. The intention here is to discuss this issue in the best possible way, giving a voice to all users.