• Code
    Unfortunately I had to go back to the good RC9...THIS RC10 HAS PROBLEMS...IT DOES NOT MEMORY RADIO,,GRAPHIC SETTINGS,,, VARIOUS SETTINGS...WITH RC9 (FUTABA ELITE INTERLINK RADIO NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH RC9...WHEN I RESTART THE PC AND THE SIMULATOR I ALWAYS HAVE TO RECALIBRATE EVERYTHING
  • hi,
    I don't have this problem.
    I don't know what system you are playing on (window, mac...)
    With Windows, try modifying the shortcut so that Aerofly RC10 runs as administrator

• Aerofly 10 does indeed have problems with radio input. Currently using:

TX16S Radio and Steam with Linux. Usb cable no dongle. No steam joystick translation/layer input.

Could not figure out why it said "Your device is off." in controller setup. Aerofly8 worked fine. Pica Sim worked fine, nada for Aerofly 10. Turns out Aerofly 10 will only work if I set up my radio with raw channel output. No duel rate, No expo. or anything else or it will get confused. Actually got it working and had it lose my radio a couple times during a session due to this problem. Yes you can do some of that stuff in the Aerofly menus. Any-who program code needs some more work. On a unrelated note, common guys, importing user made airplanes or RC8 planes shows a airplane picture flipped upside-down, not very cool. Really like Aerofly RC 10 and hoping to see more software patches for radio input, maybe a picture flipping option?

• Hi,

To answer you question, I'm running Aerofly RC 10 ver: 10.00.01.19 set to Steam Auto Update.

Transmitter running EdgeTx Ver: 2.9.3

Using the EdgeTx Joystick interface with straight USB C cable no dongle.

Ran other sims, RC8 etc. with both Steam translation layer and without. Without translation layer RC10 would list input as TX16S but claim device was off. Going into channel setup in RC10 should list first four channels as 1, 2, 3, 4 but would have other and different values with different attempts. Got it working by setting up a new model in the transmitter, did not use a setup widget. If I change anything in the transmitter model, expo, add duel rates etc. it will lose track of the transmitter after a little while. Restart RC10 and I have to create a new model in the transmitter to get things working. Have run about six different other RC/Flight sims with this transmitter and never had a problem. Now that you mention it, I ran jstest-gtk and and all inputs are 100 percent working correctly. Correctly identified input as TX16S. EdgeTx is open source to have so you can pull the source code off Github and see if you need to trap some out-of-bounds values in the RC10 code.