Middle-of-Market Aircraft

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hello,

We have quite the selection of aircraft in Aerofly FS. However, we must note that there are not many aircraft for mid-haul flights. The B777 is suited to Transpacific flights and the B787 is quite high-capacity with an average seating load of 290-330. The A320s and B737s don't have more range than 6 hours' flight time. Shorter and less popular transatlantic and transpacific flights are not viable on large widebodies. Therefore, flights from around 3000-5000nmi that aren't too popular would work on:

A330-300: We don't have too many Airbuses

B767-300 or -400ER: Mid-capacity but cruises at only mach 0.80

B757-200WL: Decent performance but not too dissimilar to the new 737s

What do you think of a solution? (i.e. which middle-of-market aircraft is best?)

Please feel free to let me know in the comments! I'd love to hear :)

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• There's already a usermade A330 addon building but it's sad that we can't have it in mobile... I like so much this plane and I really want to see it in Aerofly, even more because we miss Airbuses... But the 767 proposition could be nice tho :)

Aviationly,

SkyX

• There's already a usermade A330 addon building but it's sad that we can't have it in mobile... I like so much this plane and I really want to see it in Aerofly, even more because we miss Airbuses... But the 767 proposition could be nice tho :)

I am very optimistic that Ipacs will somehow find a way to integrate the butter machine into the mobile game.

In my opinion the B757 also would be a very cool add on but a330 is better;)

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• I also noticed this we dont have mid range aircraft I guess A330 would be the best option cuz both 757 and 767 are older aircrafts as compared to A330. I use A320 with Extra 2 tanks of fuel to stimulate longer range same as for 737-9 and MAX

Aeroflyer:!:
    150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS 8)
    Bluestacks Emulator

• I also noticed this we dont have mid range aircraft I guess A330 would be the best option cuz both 757 and 767 are older aircrafts as compared to A330. I use A320 with Extra 2 tanks of fuel to stimulate longer range same as for 737-9 and MAX

I notice you fly long haul quite frequently! So do I. It would benefit the both of us greatly to have an A333. Also, I'd like to see variants of planes such as the B777-200LR and B787-9.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• To be honest I think IPACS should stop making new airplanes and start focusing on the realism and system depth. For example, the only aircraft which has implemented hydraulics is the A320. All other airplanes lack this feature, hence the ability to move the flight controls when the airplane is cold and dark. I think they should pay more attention to the A380 which is missing a lot in its FMC. Now these two things are just a few of many things lacking in their aircraft. I understand that these airplanes are all included in the sim and are really worth the price, but hopefully you get my point. Once again, I totally understand the fact that IPACS is a small team and that this simulator is a HUGE project and that it requires a lot of work and tweaking, but I am also under the impression that many aerofly users want to see VISUAL changes instead of those hidden, performance and system depth adaptations which doesn't help either.