Unable to purchase global scenery

• And if it works can i have my aircrafts in that account also ?

admin sir will i get aircrafts back is there any option like this?

i have not downloaded aerofly with new gmail. one thing i noticed that when i reinstall it actually loads all of my aircrafts which i purchased so this means aerofly connects very well with my gmail account but it does some issue when i purchase global scenery

Now there is no way some thing is wrong with my device/ Google account/ bank account. Now I even tried to purchase it from new Google account and it declined and given the scenario that manyother players having same issue Now I believe ipacs should check their system as yesterday Google employee told me already that my Google account is fine and my payment is keep getting declined by IPACS

please fix this early as possible bcuz most of us only use aerofly simulator admin  Jet-Pack (IPACS)

• I also tried to subscribe to Global Scenery, but the payment was not accepted. It's annoying.

I tried to subscribe to Global Scenery with a Google gift card, but the payment didn't go through. It's Android 11. It's annoying. Please solve it quickly.

• We literally responded yesterday... and it's the weekend. No need to remind us every few hours.

What did you guys respond? There is nothing wrong with players devices bcuz everyone is having same issue. And i believe more and more people will be having same issue as their subscription expires. And moreover this isnt a small issue that can be ignored for a weekend. I had chat with some frequent aeroflyers and they said the same thing. Most players play for boredom and if they cant download it then am sorry to say it will be a huge loss for aerofly already i have seen some players downloading competitor simulator due to this issue. So i think ipacs should work on this and fix this issue as soon as possible otherwise consequences will be huge. I really like this simulator and it is one of the best out there. But criticising a thing which isnt going in right direction is my right. So again i would say to fix it ad soon as please

Aeroflyer:!:

150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS
    Longest Flight [VHHH-CYYZ] 15H25M 7589 NM B77W

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

Edited once, last by sherdil (April 21, 2024 at 11:18 AM).

• How can I slove this problem????????

It's been 2 days since this issue was mentioned... And it's not Google's problem... Other games are paid normally... It's only Aerofly's problem

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged a post created by Junhyung Cho into this post. (April 22, 2024 at 11:39 AM).

• Not to play the devil's advocate but this sounds like the most important issue to be resolved ASAP imho.

Despite the ways people kept complaining and reminded every other hour... They are right on this subject.

Lucky me I paid 1 year subscription instead of monthly but still... If now everything is non usable for willing to pay users... Who wouldn't be annoyed by it?

• Not to play the devil's advocate but this sounds like the most important issue to be resolved ASAP imho.

Despite the ways people kept complaining and reminded every other hour... They are right on this subject.

Lucky me I paid 1 year subscription instead of monthly but still... If now everything is non usable for willing to pay users... Who wouldn't be annoyed by it?

THATS my point you are right

admin whats up with purchases are they going to fix anytime soon or should i just lose hope

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged a post created by sherdil into this post. (April 23, 2024 at 3:21 PM).

• You can chat with google employee directly also like there is a website related to their help center i had chat with them on friday to see if my gmail has some issues

Cant you give global scenery "free" to those people who already purchased it untill you payment system get fixed and then you can start charging again i really miss flying tbh 😅😅

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged a post created by sherdil into this post. (April 23, 2024 at 3:00 PM).

• Cant you give global scenery "free" to those people who already purchased it untill you payment system get fixed and then you can start charging again i really miss flying tbh 😅😅

To grant a couple of days for free for that people would seem an adequate response from IPACS in my opinion.

admin I'm a developer, and my experience tells me this will be related to the API for payments/gateways, maybe an update in protocols ir endpoints or parameters requested in order to confirm you agreed to an order (something missing from the function that handles the handshake/exchange on your end?)

To be ln the safe side check if Google api for apps has updated something related to this and put your team on that. That's what I would do first.

• Yea giving free scenery for few days would be great and i purchased some other subscription for other apps and they work fine didnt had any issue

admin whats your thought on free global scenery for few days?

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

Edited once, last by Jet-Pack (IPACS): Merged a post created by sherdil into this post. (April 23, 2024 at 7:02 PM).

• We are trying to get in contact with Google support ( nearly impossible ) to check and see what's going on. As there are usually no real 'human being' on the other side, it might take a while.

As of right now, please be more patient, we hope to fix this issue as soon as possible.

You can also chat directly with Google... The problem hasn't been resolved for almost a week... Shouldn't you at least call Google for help??? It's pathetic