Aerofly FS Global crashing on iOS

• Aerofly is crashing after doing full flight (when I am in final approach)

Device: iPad 8gen

iOS: 17.4

Storage avaliable: 6gb free

Aircraft used : Boeing 737-900 and max9

Did you have this issue after restarting iPad: yes.

This only happens while landing in HD airports after full flight. Can I get a fix for this admin

Sorry to ping you. But, I am unable to do any full flights till now. I need a fix for this issue.

Joshua a___

• Yes, my settings are here:

Resolution pixels: 80%

Limit frame rate: no

For the ram, I have 3gb. It’s 8th Gen iPad

It’s so strange , how come at student after the Gran Canaria update I got this issue. So far, it was running well. Even in the lukla update. But, after the Gran canaria update. After full flight (on the approach phase) it crashes.

Joshua a___

• I think I see the Problem here. It seems to be the no FPS limit. I know that 60 looks so much better than 30 but 30 is just fine for Aerofly. I also have a bunch of crashes when I turn it up to 60.

Well, I think there’s something wrong in our iPads when turning to 60 fps it crashes.. maybe it’s present in the cheaper ones which have 3-4gb of ram.. I’m not sure about the 6gb ram ones.. the same issue I had in IF previously, the 60fps made iPad to crash the ui in replay mode.

I feel that, something is running alongside with streaming buildings and the scenery.. this crash issue is present only in HD airports… its running fine in the normal ones.

Joshua a___

• Try also low quality graphics, landmarks off, traffic off, top information bar off, flight guides off, simple weather, no dawn or dusk, get it working and stable in a basic configuration then carefully chose what you prioritise most for adding back on again.

You can turn stuff off again to visit a hyper-detailed location.

• Yes... The right procedure is to put everything off and LOW and beging testing from the bottom up.

Also see if you ate using OPEN GL or Vulkan and test on both to see if one of them doesn't work your device. For example in Vulkan my device crashes.

The problem is: I use Aerofly only in my ipad since, it’s easy for me to fly than my tiny android phone.

Yes, Android AF Global has that option to switch the engine bridge. But, in iOS it’s handled by the devs. Jan or admin said somewhere about the graphics settings option unavailable for iOS is due to most iOS devices can’t handle af in high or ultra settings. My ipad 8 is a replica of my vivo t1 pro 5g 6gb ram in terms of performance… something issue lies in the streaming rendering or somewhere airports are using some high poly materials if not,most of them.

Joshua a___