• As things start to settle down with Aerofly 2 on iOS, the main focus I would love to see would be new regions. There are obviously bugs being worked on and other enhancements I presume (hopefully clouds) but after that, Aircraft and Regions seem like the next logical step. I would like to see more aircraft added, all paid of course to help fund development, but happy that we already have a good selection.
    The big thing for me now would be Regions - again paid for. I love the region we have but would like to see more options such as Switzerland if it is relatively easy to port to the new release but other Regions as well. An island region like the Caribbean would be a great choice in my opinion. It would also be good to fly between regions i.e. San Francisco and New York which I'm assuming will be one of the goals with the global flight model.

Anyone have thoughts on this? iPacs, can you share updates on this subject - you know we love to be teased? :)

• It would also be good to fly between regions i.e. San Francisco and New York which I'm assuming will be one of the goals with the global flight model.

Or New York to Paris! And provide a new aircraft, Lindberg's "Spirit of St. Louis", so we can duplicate his transatlantic of 1927!

Adak47

• New regions are indeed planned for upcoming updates. We just have to do further testings with respect to downloadable content on iOS. Once these issues are resolved we intend to offer new regions and possibly Switzerland again.
    But for this to work you really have to have an iOS device with more than 16 GB.

However its unclear yet, if Apple really allows Apps to exceed a certain size.

• If you need any testers then hit me up. I have a bunch of different iOS devices and happy to help out where appropriate. Most of my devices are 64GB and I would happily upgrade to a 128GB for the right content. Regions will obviously use up the most space but is something I'm keen to see expanded in Aerofly and one of the reasons that AF2 leads the way on iOS imho.