A320 - can we get more fuel?

• First of all, i love your new flightsim!:D

I want to fly from LAX to JFK.
    Is it possible to change any config file so i have more fuel in the tanks?

Thanks
    Raymond

Have you tried making this flight as is? I flew the Delta A320 from the PANC area to KJFK two days ago. I used a 476 kt cruise and had a 6 hr 14 min flight time. 3,030 nm @ FL300.

Regards,
    Ray

• First of all, i love your new flightsim!:D

I want to fly from LAX to JFK.
    Is it possible to change any config file so i have more fuel in the tanks?

Thanks
    Raymond

Afaik fuel is unlimited at this time...?

• I have never tried to make a long flight due to below 8000 kgs of fuel in the tanks, and if i remember correct fuel quantity decreases during flight.

On the other hand i have never checked if engines still run with zero fuel indicated, it may well be the case. :)

I have to do a testflight tomorrow but if you did a 6hr flt it must have unlimited fuel.

• I have never tried to make a long flight due to below 8000 kgs of fuel in the tanks, and if i remember correct fuel quantity decreases during flight.

On the other hand i have never checked if engines still run with zero fuel indicated, it may well be the case. :)

I have to do a testflight tomorrow but if you did a 6hr flt it must have unlimited fuel.

6 hours at reduced thrust.

Ray

• There are no consequences of low fuel at the moment. The cessna can be flown with empty tanks, too... This is just work in progress. The fuel is drawn correctly and emties the fuel tanks but the engine does not check if there is fuel left, so it continues to run as usually.
    The actual amount of fuel is set in the .tmd file of the aircraft. It has not mass/interia effects yet (WIP)

Cheers,
    Jan

Regards,

Jan

• Midair refueling plane needed....... :cool:

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5