Foreflight and Aerofly

• I set up Aerofly for foreflight and it successfully connects showing data is coming in from the program into Foreflight. However, the program shows my actual location instead of the simulator data location. I tried turning off location data from my iPad, but that didn't appear to work. I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but can't figure out what it is. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

• Hi,

In ForeFlight, More, Device menu, just tap with the finger on the established connection (you should have a message in the upper right corner indicating AeroflyFS, tap on it).

It opens a new window with a slide to enable. After enabling, it should work fine.

Good luck.
    Cheers
    Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• Also when I set it up I had the same problem so make sure you tap on it in connections plus your position isn't given to foreflight until you start the flight. If you go to the menu screen your position is lost.

Thanks for the tips guys. Everything works beautifully now!